Greek food is a blend of many different cultures with great emphasis placed on the sharing of great cuisine & conversation.
We have a true passion about traditional Greek food, so every last week of the month we’ll be visiting a different Greek island to acknowledge the different and unique tastes each has to offer.
Suggest an island
Do you have a favourite Greek island? Join us as we introduce our new menus and tell us tell us about your most memorable Greek dishes.
- Mykonos Tomato and spicy cheese meze
- Syros Chopped parsley salad
- Paros Wine poached skate salad
- Santorini Fresh tomato fritters
- Andros Marinated octopus with dried tomatoes and capers
- Kos Lemon braised cabbage with louza and wild fennel
- Tinos Tinos taverna artichoke pie
- Rodes Fresh baby aubergines stuffed with vegetables and chloro cheese
- Kimolos Red mullet in caper sauce
- Naxos Snails braised with specially marinated sweet potatoes
- Antiparos Rooster stuffed with bread, raisins and kefaloturi cheese
- Sikinos Clay-baked rabbit stuffed with potatoes
- Leros Pork roulade with leros graviera cheese and nuts